So, as the year 2015 comes to an end, we would like to know how the year 2015 has been for the Marketing world.
Marketing Bloggers, a comprehensive Indian marketing blog for Academicians, Students and Professionals, invites participants for its 5th edition of article writing contest. Share your thoughts and views on the latest marketing trends and developments by contributing articles and get yourself featured as Awesome Author and also win exciting prizes.
Guidelines and procedures to participate in the contest:
1. The articles should be written under any one of the following categories.
Sales and Distribution
Branding and Advertising
Social Media Marketing
Consumer Behavior and CRM
2. The articles should be not less than 600 words and not longer than 1500 words.
3. Only unique articles which are original and not published in any of the sites including Marketing Bloggers will be accepted.
4. All the articles undergo a rigorous review process and plagiarism in the articles will not be entertained. Articles in which plagiarism is found will not be accepted for publication.
5. If citations are used, author need to include the source of citation.
6. The accepted articles will be published with the credentials of the author and a link to the author’s site or blog will be provided, if any.
7. The author while submitting the article should give a declaration that the article is an original piece of work and that it has not been submitted anywhere and is not under review. The author should not submit this article to any other site once it is published in Marketing Bloggers.
8. Individuals/teams can participate.
9. A team should comprise of maximum 2 participants
10. Marketing Bloggers will have the full rights on the articles and any reposting of the articles on other websites will not be permitted
1st Prize: INR 2000 + winner certificate
2nd Prize: INR 1000 + winner certificate
Please send in your articles to contest[at]marketingbloggers[dot]in on or before 10th Jan 2016.
The author will be intimated about the acceptance of the article via e-mail after it is accepted by the editorial board.
All your articles that are selected by us for the finals will be published in our blog acknowledging the authors’ effort and due credits will be given to the authors.